Medtec Europe Key Facts
Medtec Europe has become the one-meeting-place for all stakeholders in the medical technology industry. Over 90,000 people have attended our European shows over the years, with billions of euros of business generated as a result. The show brings together Europe’s leading medical technology buyers, suppliers, research & development experts, and engineers together with marketing & sales professionals and engineers to showcase the diversity of the innovation within the medical device industry.
Meet with the industry’s decision makers, all in 3 days under one roof!
CLEAR HALL STRUCTURE
For the Medtec Europe 2018 show, the halls have been structured into the different production phases.
This structure does not only help the visitors find their point of interest quicker, but also concentrates all potential customers of one production phase.
This leads to several advantages for our exhibitors. To name a few:
- visitors / customers know where to find your company directly
- new customers more likely
- quality of contacts more concentrated
- conferences held in the matching zones
- brand awareness increases
Therefore, it is important to be in the correct zone - to find and be found easily.
Below are some of the key unique elements that made Medtec Europe the key event in the agenda of all medical professionals in Europe:
DIFFERENTIATED HALL ZONES
Medical Materials, Components & Processes
- Surfaces and functional surface treatments
- Electr. components (motors & motion control)
- Components for the medtech industry
- Materials (plastics, metals, ceramics, etc.)
- New and bio-compatible materials
- Pumps and valves
- Raw materials
- Tubing and extrusion
- Inspection services and equipment
- Clinical trials and validation
- Cleanroom design and enviornmental control
- Metrology and inspection
- Certification and CE marking
Manufacturing and Post Production
- Additive manufacturing
- Automation and assembly technology
- Production services
- Logistic- und Warehouse services
- Precision works (turning, milling, drilling)
- Moulding equipment and services
Design and Development
- Regulatory consulting
- Research and developement
- Software designers and consultants
- Full contract manufacturers
Focus Areas in 2018
- Sensors (for Production)
- 3D Printing
- IoT – Internet of Things
- Industry 4,0
- App Developers
- Sensors (internal use)
- Data warehousing solutions
WHY DOES THE VISITORS VISIT MEDTEC EUROPE?
Why does decision makers from all over the world travel to Medtec Europe? For a big part of the visitors creating new connections and maintaining old relationships is an important reason to visit.