Medtec Europe 2016 took place from 12th to the 14th April 2016 at Messe Stuttgart, Germany – the heart of Germany’s manufacturing industry.
It is free to attend and the leading event for medical device technology professionals. Medtec Europe will provide access to the latest technology, solutions, networking and education.
New dates for 2017:
4 - 6 April 2017
Medtec Europe is back again in 2016. With the huge success of last year’s event, we have even more exciting topics and presentations for you. Located in Baden Wurttemberg, you can gain expertise advice from our speakers and panellists, meet like-minded people to hear about their successes and challenges, join in one of the many innovation tours, visit our 650+ exhibitors and become part of the largest Medical Device event in Europe.
Brand New for 2016:
- Innovation Lab: Computerisation, Miniaturisation, Personalisation and Biologisation of Medical Devices
- Clinical meets Industry : panel of esteemed clinicians sharing their unmet needs in medical devices
- Innovation Tours: a selection of the very best innovations from our exhibitors
- Exhibitor Hub: an area dedicated to exhibitor presentations
- Breakfast Meeting: US market access and regulations
- Awards Ceremony: keynote speaker to be announced
- Source the latest products from over 600 suppliers
- Medtec meetings – prepare meetings in advance to ensure you make the most of your time at the event
- Judge the best in show with our Exhibitor Innovation Competition
- FREE education sessions focused on Cardiovascular, Orthopaedics, In Vitro Diagnostics, regulations and much more!
- Workshops and market update sessions to provide a unique education programme
- Start-up Academy, giving new businesses the opportunity to showcase their innovations to suppliers and visitors
- Networking opportunities with suppliers, industry experts, peers and colleagues
- Opportunity to meet with leading associations and media who are supporting the event
Our dedicated meetings programme allows you to meet and network with suppliers, other manufacturers, healthcare providers and clinicians.
Once you have registered for the event, you will be invited to the meetings programme and start planning your day; book meetings with suppliers and highlight sessions you would like to attend within the conference programme.
The conference sessions at Medtec Europe 2016 will focus on the following core themes:
- Digital Health
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Computerisation & Networking of Medical Devices
- Regulations and Market Access
- Miniaturisation of Medical Devices
- Additive Manufacturing
- Personalisation of Medical Devices
- Drug-Device Combinations
- Biologisation of Medical Devices
- Regenerative Medicine
Medtec Europe 2015 provided free education to all attendees with expert speakers from a number of disciplines including Cardiovascular, Orthopaedics, In-vitro Diagnostics, Drug-Device Combination Products and strategic business development. Thomas Klein, Managing editor from EMDT has caught up Dr Anne Roques, Peter Brady and Dr Salam Al-Sam to sumarise their presentations at Medtec Europe 2015.
Plastics and Polymeric Materials for the Next Generation Joint Replacement Implants - The patient profile for joint replacements is changing, the implants need to be designed for more active patients and have to last longer...Read the full article
How to Deal with IT-Security Threats for Connected Medical Devices - As devices are increasingly connected via the Internet, cybersecurity is a growing concern...Read the full article
Why Diagnostic Cellular Pathology Needs to Become Digital – A Histopathologist’s Perspective - with personalised medicine on the rise, the need for clever machines and software to help scientists and doctors to collect data...Read the full article