Südtec is a unique event dedicated to advanced manufacturing solutions for all sectors, attracting global device manufacturers to source new technologies and innovations.
Südtec leads the way in providing manufacturers with access to the whole supply chain, from component suppliers to contract manufacturing services with education and features focused on the topics relevant to them –
- Additive Manufacturing
- Design Engineering
- Distribution Strategies
- Industry 4.0
- Metalworking and machining
- Raw materials, components and semi finished goods.
The event’s location in Stuttgart, the heart of South Germany’s powerhouse of hi-tech manufacturing, makes it the perfect location - with global companies such as Siemens, Bosch and Porsche within easy reach of the venue.
In addition to attracting visitors from the automotive, electronic and aerospace sectors, Südtec is co-located with Medtec Europe – Europe’s largest medical device design and manufacturing trade show.
Southern Germany is Europe’s single largest manufacturing region. Within just three hours drive of Stuttgart are a multitude of major global players such as Bosch and Siemens.
Manufacturers in the region profit from a highly developed supplier infrastructure and close links with internationally renowned universities and technical centres. They also profit from the availability of an advanced supply chain of companies able to undertake specialist design and manufacturing work on their behalf.
This sub-contract sector, which is comprised mainly of both German and foreign small to medium sized businesses thrives in the heart of Europe’s major technology region. Südtec provides such companies with a forum to display to their key clients from a range of OEM industries.
If you work in a high-tech business and have a requirement for high-quality technical services including contract manufacturing, then Südtec is a must-attend event. Visitors will benefit from:
• Contact with key suppliers and industry figures in Germany and internationally
• Increased insight into the organisational and innovative strength that exists in Germany – and how it can benefit your business
• How German tech is increasing its foothold in rapidly growing markets – and how you can too
• How to benefit from this centre of expertise to structure your contract manufacturing approach