Driving Opportunity and Innovation for the Medical Technology Industry
Medtec Europe is the preeminent medical technology platform showcasing the key trends and insights across the entire supply chain of the medical technology industry. It also serves as a prime location for business opportunities and start-up companies looking to present their innovations to investors.
The event brings together companies in the medical device supply chain to share ideas, meet partners, and discover, experience and source products & services from all stages of production in order to create the next generation of medical devices. Held annually, the show's location is taking place in the great city of Stuttgart, Germany.
Meet leading manufacturers, suppliers, and distributers and discover the latest product innovations from all over the world!
- The event brings together over 7,000 Medical Technology professionals from 76 countries around the world
- The exhibition serves not only as trading & networking, but also learning platform providing you with access to the latest market updates, regulatory news and innovations
- Germany is a key region for the industry of medical technology and have some of the state of the art technology and devices on the market
Whether you are looking to buy or supply medical technology products and services, establish or strengthen business partnerships with local suppliers in Germany or else, Medtec Europe is the right choice for you!
70629 Stuttgart, Germany
Halls 9 & 10
Tuesday 17 April, 2018
10:00 - 17:00
Wednesday 18 April, 2018
10:00 - 17:00
Thursday 19 April, 2018
10:00 - 16:00
Download the Medtec Europe event app
Use the Official Medtec Europe app for a quick supplier search, reviewing the Exhibitor List or browsing the agenda.
The official Medtec Europe app helps you keep up to date on all the latest event information, anywhere you go and also lets you connect with other people using the app.
Download it today and benefit from:
- No wi-fi needed: The most important information is always available, even without internet
- Updates when you need them: Keep in the loop on any new information, pushed automatically to your mobile.
- Never get lost: Easy floor plan navigation makes sure you find your way.
2018 Focus: Smart Health Innovations
Advanced manufacturing technology and Smart Health are rapidly transforming the competitive landscape. The industry is developing a need for digitalisation and smart solutions throughout all segments of the medical device production chain. We aim to provide participants new tools and insights into these exciting developments.
Medtec Europe is putting a special focus on Smart Health & Technologies with its next edition, held 17–19 April 2018 in Stuttgart, Germany.