Join the workshop "Customer-Centric Innovation in MedTec" by Martin Pattera to translate the Jobs-to-be-Done philosophy into your practice. Get a hands-on navigation instrument for your customer-centric innovation.
What you will learn
- Get to know a navigation instrument that shows you untapped revenue potential
- Use the workshop to develop concrete ideas for your company's offerings
- Create new (digital and non-digital) offerings that will succeed in the market
- Experience Jobs-to-be-Done in practice with the Outcome-Driven Innovation® methodology
Why you should attend
- Learn from best practices and success stories of top innovators in MedTec
- Get introduced to Jobs-to-be-done and Outcome-Driven Innovation® framework and its latest developments
- Apply learnings on real innovation tasks of your business within the workshop
Attendees will be decision makers responsible for:
- Product-, Technology-, Service-Management
- New Business Development
- Innovation Management
- Digital Transformation
Date & Location
- April 18, 2018: MedTec Europe, Room W4
Approach is consecutive...you may join based on your preferred conference schedule:
11:00-11:30 Intro: How the "Job-to-be-done" guides Innovation
11:30-12:30 Case Example: Therapy administration OR the future of the catheter?
12:30-14:00 Your Challenge: Uncover the Job-to-be-done for your innovation challenge
Price: Free of Charge
Seats are limited. First come, first serve. To secure your seat, please register your interest below.
Speaker: Martin Pattera
Strategyn iip innovation in progress GmbH
Martin has over a decade of innovation experience. Prior to Strategyn he held key positions at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants and Mayr-Melnhof Karton. Martin is a lecturer in the executive MBA program focused on entrepreneurship and innovation at the Vienna University of Technology and at Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. He holds an MBA from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration.