Here is why your company should exhibit
Medtec Ireland provides a platform for suppliers together with professionals to meet and do business. The event hosts a number of exhibitors and innovations from global leaders to niche suppliers who are leaders in their own field. Galway represents the largest concentration of activity in the Irish medical device industry with over 40% of people in the sector working there. Meet with decision makers and present your innovations.
Content led exhibition
A major reasons for both Visitors and Exhibitors to attend Medtec Ireland is the content sessions related to the event. Speaker presentations discussing innovations, regulations, history and future and the exciting Start-Up Academy, a platform where start-up businesses showcase their newest innovations to potential partners from the medical device industry.
If you believe that your company can contribute to the content featured at Medtec Ireland, then we want to hear from you!
Contact: Mirela Mellone, Content Producer
Phone: +31 (0)611 60 52 50
Few locations can offer such secure and consistent performance as Ireland:
- 15 of the 20 largest global medical device companies have R&D and manufacturing facilities located in Ireland, especially centred around Galway.
- new investments continue to be made from this year to the next, most recently by Bausch + Lomb, Zimmer, Johnson & Johnson, Hollister, BD and Stryker.
- Ireland is a lively hotbed of start-up activity for both medical technology and finished medical devices.
- Irish universities have adapted to the high demand for biomedical engineering with dedicated teaching courses and leading-edge research facilities.
- 50% of ventilators used in acute hospitals worldwide
- 33% of the world's contact lenses
- 30 million people with diabetes use Irish made injectable devices
- 2nd largest exporter of MedTech products in Europe
- €9.4 billion in MedTech exports annually