Doing business at Medtec Europe just got easier!
Start using the free online Live Medtec Connect service to pre arrange meetings either in the Medtec Meetings Lounge, stand 10C80, or on the exhibitor stand.
The FREE online international business match and meet tool, provided by goMed2Med®, is open to visitors and exhibitors allowing both parties to make pre-arranged, mutually beneficial meetings during the event. The system is easy to use, and is supported by an automatic matching function, eliminating the need to manually search databases to find the right business connections.
Face-to-face meetings can take place on-site, either at the exhibitor’s stand or in the hosted Medtec Meetings lounge, Hall 10 stand 10C80 (tables for the Medtec Meetings lounge will only be assigned after meeting acceptance).
How does the Live Medtec Connect service Work?
Fill in you and your company's profile details
Specify your business needs in "I am looking for"
Live Medtec Connect searches for mutually beneficial meetings automatically
Once received, you only need to confirm your Pending meetings
- Your matches with pre-approved business partners are generated and based on internationally recognized categories and sub-categories.
- Save time and boost potential new business leads by cutting out tedious manual database searches.
- New, mutually beneficial matches will be sent to you automatically every time Live Medtec Connect updates.
WHAT'S NEW IN THE SYSTEM?
1. Log in to Live Medtec Connect
- Visitors will be able to login one week after they registered for Medtec by using their email address and username, and their registration key provided by Medtec as password.
- Exhibitors will be able to login with their Exhibitor Kit login details
*Exhibiting staff and stand sharers under the same email and company have to register separately.
2. NEW ONLINE AGENDA - SAVE YOUR MEETINGS SCHEDULED IN YOUR CALENDAR
Meeting requests sent and received will be added to your My Meetings-Agenda page automatically
- Block time slots during which you’re not available for meetings with business partners.
- Your agenda is visible only to you
- You will be able to arrange meetings only if both, you and a your business partner, have time slots available
- Manage, accept, -reschedule -your Pending meetings directly out of your accounts Agenda
- Use ical format to add your accounts agenda to your google/outlook calendar
- Remember to cancel the meeting requests you do not want to accept/have, otherwise your timeslots will be blocked for new meeting requests
- Remember to download and print your accounts agenda before coming on-site